Whether you burn incense as part of your meditation ritual or you just enjoy the aromas in your home, we have one of the largest ranges of incense sticks, cones and resins available anywhere.
From well-known and popular Nag Champa as enjoyed by the likes of Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks and Akron, to lesser known but equally intense selections from Hem, Kamini, Moondance, Spiritual Sky and many more, we have dozens of different fragrances to choose. One of our most popular fragrances is Purple Haze, a nod to the term made famous during the late sixties and the period commonly referred to as the hippy era.
Our range includes:
- Small packs of five through to packs of 20 sticks
- Garden incense sticks which are longer burning and have a wider aroma distribution
- Incense cones which produce less ash and give a quick aroma burst
- Dhoop sticks
- Natural incense resins
- Incense holders
- Incense boxes to keep all your sticks and related equipment with positions for burning as well
- Incense towers – made from carved wood these make a decorative centrepiece to hold your burning sticks and catch the ash cleanly.