With information about lunar lore, myth and ritual and exquisite illustrations, the Moon Diary will become your constant companion. Moon phases, transits and void-of-course moon times enable accurate moon watching.
The Moon Diary enables you to keep your appointments and meetings whilst enriching your daily life with lunar lore, simple grounding practices and the myths of many cultures. The 22nd edition of this popular diary.
The Moon Diary has extra blank pages in the back for you to use and comes with a book mark which has a key to the information inside.
- Moon phases
- Astrological transits
- Void-of-Course-Moon times
- Sabbat dates
- Week at a glance
- Menstrual calendar
- Completely handwritten
- Illustrated throughout
- Size 13 cm x 17 cm
- Wire spiro bound
- Available for both the Southern and Northern Hemispheres
- Printed with vegetable inks
- Printed on recycled paper using 100% post consumer waste
- 12 blank pages in the back
- Comes with a book mark with the key to information