Fine tune to the moon and stay healthy, happy and organized throughout 2017
The Moontime Diary has become a much loved companion guide to those who seek a life more in tune with nature’s seasons and the moon’s cycles.
- Gardeners dig it because they can plant by the moon.
- Beginners like the easy to follow daily tips and information.
- Health professionals know about the moon’s influence on our health and appreciate to know her exact whereabouts.
- Astrologers love this diary as it is a great resource to professionals and a fabulous introduction for beginners.
- Mothers can’t live without it because the Moontime Diary guides them
- To a better organised and happy life style,
- To plan their health and wellbeing treatments for best results.
- A better understanding of their own and others physical and emotional wellbeing.
Keep it simple sister,
Your Moontime Diary
- Moon phases
- Astrological transits
- Void-of-Course-Moon times
- Sabbat dates
- Week at a glance
- Menstrual calendar
- Completely handwritten
- Illustrated throughout
- Size 13 cm x 17 cm
- Wire spiro bound
- Available for both the Southern and Northern Hemispheres
- Printed with vegetable inks
- Printed on recycled paper using 100% post consumer waste
- 12 blank pages in the back
- Comes with a book mark with the key to information